- MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCES INCREASE INJUSTICE. PERIOD.
- MARIJUANA AND ORGANIZED CRIME – Organized crime’s interest in the illegal pot business is going up in smoke
- THE JUDICIAL BENCH STANDS STRONG – ‘Believe the victim’ has no place in courts
- TO SERVE AND PROTECT – Police got caught with “their hand in the cookie jar”. No wonder they have an aversion to their conduct being recorded. No, you don’t have to give up your phone if you’re a witness.
- THE CANADIAN WAR ON DRUGS – Toronto marijuana arrests reveal ‘startling’ racial divide | Toronto Star