This causes me concern. Parents of a 21 year old call police because they’re concerned he has become radicalized. Police arrest him as a “preventative measure”, search his house and find a map that has 4 local police stations marked. He made no threats and has no history of criminal conduct. He is charged under the new terrorism hoax criminal offence section and held in custody. Federal Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney praises police.
- After being disengaged with the poor cousin, Legal Aid, for so long, the Law Society of Ontario says they’re stepping up to the plate. We’ll wait and see what that really means.
- POLYAMORY. WHAT IS IT AND IS IT ILLEGAL? And what about bigamy or polygamy? And what about swinging?
- NIGERIAN BASED BEC SCAMS – Nigerian email rackets predictably target individuals, especially vulnerable populations like the elderly, but they also increasingly generate cash from a type of fraud called business email compromise, which fleeces companies of all sizes.
- BEC – BUSINESS E-MAIL COMPROMISE Be aware of what it is and be suspicious.
- COURTROOM EXPERIENCE MATTERS – Veteran judges say young lawyers lack mentoring, courtroom experience